See also my blog column on chess composition (in Slovak language)
The latest pages
- Award of 32nd Chess Composition Microweb TT - C 4.4.2013
- 19 correct entries were received in our TT for direct mates with fairy pieces and model mates. The award by Jiri Jelinek is published.
- Marianka 2013 (info)
- Despite some difficulties, Marianka festival will have its 5th year in the summer.
- Empress - an old piece
- A recently announced memorial tourney of Werner Speckmann has turned my attention to almost orthodox fairy piece: empress. A version of Keeble's #2 by S. Emmerson added.
(Added 28.3.2013, updated 2.6.2013)
- FIDE Album 2004-2006 (info)
- The Album is published by Peter Gvozdják and it is available. Ordering information and some sample pages.
- 33rd TT Chess Composition Microweb announcement - C 10.10.2013
- Our 33rd thematical tourney is dedicated to orthodox helpmates with at least one promoted piece on diagram. It will be judged by Michal Dragoun.
- Model mates in fairy directmovers 1
- Six direct mates with fairy pieces getting prizes in their primary competitions.
- 32nd TT Chess Composition Microweb announcement - C 4.4.2013
- Our 32nd thematical tourney is dedicated to direct mates with fairy pieces showing model mates. It will be judged by Jiří Jelínek. New examples added.
(Added 14.10.2012, modified 6.2.2013)
- Award of 24th TT Spisska Borovicka C 20.9.2012
- Award of tourney dedicated to twomove problems with some cyclic theme and at least one triple threat.
- Award of 31st Chess Composition Microweb TT - C 10.10.2012
- 52 entries were received in our TT for fairy helpmates with set play. The award by Vlaicu Crisan is published.
- Bedrich Formánek
- Presentation of Slovak composer and organizer, Honorary President of PCCC.
(Added 1.7.1999, modified 12.11.2012)
- Juraj Lörinc 40 Jubilee Tourney C 17.9.2013 - announcement
- A jubilee tourney is annonced in two sections, one for direct problems, the other for helpmates, with set fairy themes. Examples included.
- Announcement of TT Marianka - Fairies C 4.8.2012
- For the first time one Marianka tourney is open not only for the meeting participants. You can try your skills in composing problems with royal lion.
- Older pages