Chess composition links
- Homepage of Václav Kotesovec
- an outstanding Czech chess composer and programmer of VKSACH. He keeps also the huge page of links to various sites dealing with chess composition.
- Slovak columns online
- is the new project of Ivan Jarolin, it started with columns of Pravda from 60's and 70's. The columns were in these days the leading places for development of chess composition in Slovakia.
- Mat Plus
- excellent site founded by late Milan VelimiroviŠ, with the most live discussion boards.
- official page of WFCC
- Julia's Fairies
- site of Julia Vysotska dedicated mostly to fairy chess, with wealth of originals and discussions
- site of Diyan Kostadinov, publishing problems of all genres, with slight emphasis on Bulgarian chess composition
- The Ural Problemist
- already established and frequently updated site for chess composition mostly in Russian.
- PDB database
- is very wide source of retro problems and helpmates. And more... Excellent source!
- Brian Stephenson
- unusual homepage of known English composer.
- a site devoted to the chess problem art in Australia.
- Chess variants
- a huge site devoted to all kinds of chess variants including a bit of fairy chess problems.
Comments to Juraj Lörinc.
Back to main page of Chess Composition Microweb.